- The material included on the Eyet Law web site is provided solely for informational purposes. No prediction of results should be inferred from the information contained on this web site.
- The information on our website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. It should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice.
- Readers should not act or elect not to act based upon the information on our web site without seeking professional legal counsel.
- Transmission and receipt of information contained on this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Eyet Law, P.A.
- There is no guarantee that any correspondence between you and Eyet Law resulting from the receipt of information from the web site will be treated as confidential. PLEASE DO NOT SEND INFORMATION TO US THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL without first obtaining:
- a written statement from us that we represent you (a “retainer letter”); and
- permission from one of the firm’s attorneys to provide confidential information to us relating to a particular matter.
- Eyet Law does not wish to solicit through this site the business of anyone in any state where such use of the site may not be in compliance with any applicable laws or ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which our lawyers are not admitted to practice law.
Eyet Law assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. This publication is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.